Fini roti is a traditional food, made on special occasions like Dashain, Tihar, Weddings, etc. It is very famous among the Nepali community. Its basically special food for Newar Culture and also serve to diety.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 2½ cups
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup (Adjustable by your taste)
- Rice Flour – 1½ cup
- Butter – 5tbs
- Ghee – 5tbs
- Prepare a dough by using All-Purpose Flour, add ½cup sugar, and 2 tbs of Ghee.
- Knead it well until it becomes soft dough ball and keep it aside for a while
- Now take a bowl and pour 1½ cup of Rice flour to prepare a paste, add butter, and ghee accordingly.
- Whisk it to blend the ingredients until it forms a smooth creamy paste.
- Now take the prepared dough and divide it into 3 equal parts. Roll the divided dough until it becomes a thin sheet. Roll the sheet from bottom to top like a scroll.
- Cut it into 4 equal pieces, roll the pieces into a thin sheet.
- Then fry it in hot oil for 5-8 mins.
- Your Fini Roti is ready to serve.